I love being pregnant. Especially after the nausea eases up and there are months of quietly carrying a bouncy baby in my tummy.
Certain things about pregnancy I won’t miss though:
- Nettle tea.
- Leg cramps.
- Being awake for hours during the night without a baby to cuddle.
- Not being able to bend my legs properly to put shoes on.
- The warm-up hip rocking required before I can walk when I’ve been lying down.
- Nine months of nasal congestion.
- Occasionally waking up on a wet pillow because I’ve been sleeping with my mouth open (see no. 6 above). J
Any day now, baby. 🙂